Top Web Designers
A website provides "online presence". Anyone from the world can discover about you, your services, your passion, hobbies, etc just by visiting your website.
Find step by step guide for creating a website from scratch. Please Bookmark It
- You need to buy a domain at
Dynadot, GoDaddy, etc. (You may also check review of Top Domain Registars.)
- Now you need to choose a web hosting service.
if you are planing to use your website for business purpose, do not go for free web hosting option. What if your website is not available 20-30% of the time in a year? You will lose many customers, also would you trust a website which is down quite often?
- Now in your domain account use "transfer domain to web host" option and change the nameserver for the domain as mentioned in your webhosting account.
- Upload few html(e.g index.html, page1.html,page2.html...) files to your webhosting account, your website is up and running.
- Alternatively, you can download some web templates and customize it to suit your need, do not violate any copyright for web templates
- You may need to learn one of the web programming languages like PHP, Perl, Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, etc. Or else you may
contact a live Web Designer to set it up for you.
- Once your website is up and running , apply for an adsense account from google and start earning few bucks from your website.
- You may also learn affiliate marketing to start earning from pay per lead , pay per sale ,etc affiliate programs.